Ready to help redefine and evolve the way FARFETCH interacts with tis customers? We are looking for a passionate and experienced UX Principle/Manager to join the Marketing Experience team to innovate and push boundaries in customer experience.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Experience, you will create strategy and user experience direction for the Marketing Experience team. Leading and overseeing the end-to-end design solution. Leading other designers within the team you will also work in diverse teams to crate on-brand and considered experiences. Output could be presentations, high-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes. You will also be able to share ideas and concepts for several brand campaigns, innovation projects and strategic programmes within Marketing and the wider business. Partner with Planning, Product, Creative and Editorial to ensure that your vision is articulated to meet the defined experience strategy. You will lead and inspire Designers and be an advocate for user centred design principles. You will play a leadership role within Marketing Experience and across other parts of the business. You contribute to results and company goals, whilst developing the experience strategy for the team or project. You are an advocate of the user and always consider the end-to-end customer experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee experience strategy, concepts and UX design across multiple projects.
- Manage a team of designers, setting their goals, developing them so they're engaged in their roles and with the Marketing Experience vision (Manager Only)
- Lead projects concepts from ideation to execution
- Use user insights and data to better inform your designs/concepts
- Create concepts, high-level designs interactive prototypes and presentations to express your ideas
- Work with other departments to launch projects and keep to deadlines
- Work with the Planning and Content Team establish a cohesive customer experience and content narrative/storytelling
- Present and defend your work in regular creative reviews and programme presentations.
- Lead and challenge the team to create an outstanding experience for our FARFETCH customers
WHO YOU ARE
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.