The Interview Process
Our aim is to get to know how you’d fit into our team. First we’ll have a short call with you to discuss your career to date and your motivations for the role. Then we’ll give you a task that is relevant to the work you would be doing at Prolific (2 hour interview). We understand that your time is valuable so you will be reimbursed with a £50 Amazon voucher, regardless of whether or not you proceed to the final round. The final stage will be an interview with the co-founders/our Leadership team, where we will dig deeper into your values and experience.
At a glance
Us: Profitable and funded startup of ~70 people. Remote team, mainly based in the UK. YC alumni (summer 2019). Creating a web-based platform for behavioural research. 3x yearly growth, all driven by word-of-mouth.
We’re on a mission to connect people around the world to make trustworthy data more accessible and facilitate world-changing research.
You: A People Associate with startup experience, great communication skills, and a passion for shaping an amazing company culture.
£35-45k depending on skills and experience.
We're looking for a People Associate to help us with executing and creating people-related policies and processes as a part of the People Team.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience and loads of enthusiasm for making Prolific an even greater place to work! You'll be organised, reliable and have great written and verbal communication skills. You'll also be able to communicate all things People in a data-driven, clear, and actionable way, and foster positive relationships throughout Prolific.
As a member of our small (but growing) People Team, you'll play a huge role in shaping and maintaining the culture at our amazing remote company. Prolific has scaled very quickly and as such we have lots of new policies, processes, initiatives, and more to consider to keep up with our company growth.
Your role as a People Associate is to better understand what our employees and business needs to thrive and help make it happen!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Executing, creating, and auditing policies and processes related to the people function at Prolific.
- Creating an enjoyable and rewarding experience for employees across the company.
- Working across all teams to better understand the needs of people, teams, and Prolific as a whole.
- Tracking data (e.g. through Peakon, our eNPS tool) and creating reports to drive impactful changes at Prolific - we want you to be analytical!
- Interest in all things HR and people!
- 1+ year of HR or relevant experience.
- Demonstrable ability to read metrics, communicate results and implement processual changes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of People/HR metrics and how to make effective use of these.
- Experience within a high-growth tech startup and/or fully remote organisation.
- Friendly and approachable, with great communication skills.
- Humility, rigour, optimism, and a desire to learn and grow fast.
- A strong affinity with Prolific's values.
Nice To Have:
- Interest in Behavioural Science, Psychology and/or scientific research and a desire to learn about the research space.
- Experience in talent/recruitment.
- Experience with people and performance management tools.
- Analytics background.