Reporting directly to the Content Lead - Korean, you will manage the sub-editing of marketing content transcreated and localised by our team of writers.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting directly to the Content Lead - Korean, you will manage the sub-editing of marketing content transcreated and localised by our team of writers. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all Farfetch channels, whilst capturing and protecting the Farfetch tone of voice.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will sub-edit marketing, trans-localised and other ad-hoc content produced for farfetch.com to be used across multiple channels including the Farfetch app and web
- You will approve all copy produced by the Korean Content Team, making sure they are consistent and of the highest standards no matter the channel
- You will work with content creators across the business to strengthen our tone of voice guidelines and writing principles, ensuring our published content is always effective, engaging and tailored
- You will establish routines and standards for the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks (quarterly quality assessment with Content writers)
- You will assist to provide copy audits or important projects and conduct training and onboard new starters
- You will plan and create Korean fashion feed content, working with freelance SEO writers and local content creators to increase the engagement with existing customers and to induce prospect customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience proofreading and sub-editing copy within an agency, luxury brand or online publication whilst having a firm understanding of tone of voice
- You have impeccable grammar, spelling, punctuation and excellent proficiency and fluency in both Korean and English
- You have experience setting up processes and quality checklists
- You enjoy collaborating and working with multiple stakeholders
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in Korea, its players and its consumers
- You can embark on daily work with little instruction and new assignments with general instructions.
- You work on problems of diverse scope where the analysis of data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- You will be able to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.