Private Client are looking for a Client Development Manager to accelerate the business by enhancing the experience for our top tier clients. This role is ideal for someone who has networking experience working with high profile clients and knowledge of the luxury fashion and lifestyle industry
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You'll report to the Senior Private Client Manager and grow the FARFETCH Private Client business by enhancing the experience for our most valuable clients. You will acquire new VIP prospects, develop sales from retaining existing top clients and establish new partnerships and creating custom events in collaboration with management and marketing colleagues. The focus will be on working with a portfolio top clients within the company all while attempting to engage new potential Private Clients and being an ambassador of the FARFETCH Private Client programme in the UK and EU. The ideal profile is someone with networking and client development skills, knowledge of fashion and the FARFETCH brand, and an ambition to achieve targets. You must have considerable experience working with high profile clients, be able to develop strategies to ensure the achievement of annual sales targets. Preferably, you will have past exposure to the world of luxury personal shopping or VIP sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with the Private Client Stylists to strengthen their skills to create and increase client retention and migration through coaching
- You will identify core clients through data-driven results across the UK & EU and work with the team to increase engagement and sales
- You will deliver local strategy, with guidance from Global Client Development team, to strengthen client relationships and expand personalised service based on specific needs
- You will use data to profile important top tier clients, potential new clients, and their networks for quality new client acquisition, converting them into loyal clients
- You will create branded programs to encourage client introductions
- You will ensure the Stylists have a client-centric approach, act as a FARFETCH Ambassador, and maintain brand consistency and guidelines
- You will be a local expert and contact for sharing perspective across teams, providing data-driven client feedback to partners locally and globally
- You will collaborate and work with the Global Client Development team
- You will support assigned events and travel within allotted budgets, align and report on performance plans
- You will anticipate new and upcoming trends to support ideation for client acquisition
WHO YOU ARE
- You have previous experience in a luxury retail or service related industry and understanding of luxury culture
- You have a ability to engage and clientele and have an awareness of international and local customs
- You have experience launching large-scale Global programs to a team with results
- You'll be commercially aware and able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations
- You'll have a CRM background to make data-driven decisions with results
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.