Brightpearl are looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country.
Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people.
- A transparent leadership team.
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances.
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the role
At the heart of our business, the role of product management covers a diverse list of activities and events at Brightpearl. As a Product Manager, you’ll be tasked with the balancing act of facilitating others, continuously improving existing processes and technology, and influencing the evolution of your assigned Product that is scalable and aligned with Brightpearl Strategy.
This role will look after the Order management functionality for Brightpearl, which includes our flagship workflow Automation product. Central to any Brightpearl solution, this is a vital area to our existing and future customer base, with a lot of opportunity for innovation as we continue to grow.
As Product Manager for Brightpearl’s Order management domain, you’ll have ownership and responsibility of;
- Defining the strategy, ICP (ideal customer profile), and roadmap for your product, using customers, colleagues, and the competitive market to guide and validate their decisions in line with the Company Strategy and metrics
- Owning the full lifecycle, from strategy/conception to tactical execution
- Evangelising the strategy at all levels, from Brightpearl’s executive and finance teams to acquire budgetary signoff and stakeholder buy-in, through to individual end users through workshops and trainings
- Owning the KPIs tracked for your product and work with and influence the organisation to attain quarterly targets, including GTM teams for attachment rate, and client service teams for churn
- Working with the assigned technical lead and development team to deliver the roadmap projects at quality, on time and within budget, and play the role of product owner within the team
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to create informative and accurate messaging
You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally, learning from other experts in the company. It is imperative that as a Product Manager, you will operate with complete transparency and deliver timely updates to the rest of the organisation, and the customer base, with regards to the progression of your projects.
- Deliver updates to other departments as required by the product operating calendar
- Work in conjunction with product marketing to deliver one-to-many updates to customers and partners
- Be the go-to expert for any questions about or asks of your Product
- Drive the execution and success of the product(s) by continuously guiding the development team and leading cross-departmental go to market release plans
Supporting other teams
As subject matter experts, Product Managers will be called upon to help other teams, such as handling support escalations, exploring strategic partnerships, or prospect demonstrations. Product Managers should come to each engagement with a mindset of “how do I enable others in the future?”, and use tools such as our LMS to upskill others.
- 2 years experience in developing and launching Cloud, SaaS or enterprise products/technologies
- Proven abilities with defining and writing product requirements that are thorough, complete and understandable
- Skills to think holistically about the full lifecycle, from strategy/conception to tactical execution
- Confidence in presenting to both individuals and groups, at all levels, effectively, and understanding your audience
- Enjoyment in talking to customers and stakeholders to collect feedback, with the ability to translate that feedback into prioritised recommendations for your Product(s), supported with market and commercial reasoning
- Ability to evolve the product based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to use data to support decision making, understanding that saying no is sometimes as important as saying yes, and the importance of clear priorities and trade-offs
- Familiarity with ERP, OMS and eCommerce technologies
- Experience in Business Analysis and product marketing
- Working knowledge of the retail market
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and hybrid working
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with Vitality, Bupa and Health Shield and subsidised gym memberships
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Brightpearl is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.