We are on the search for a self-driven and motivated individual to join 11:FS’ talent team! Attracting and retaining world class talent is our top priority and this role will collaborate extensively with the People & Culture team and our business leads to provide a first class candidate experience.
We believe the magic ingredients that makes 11:FS an award winning place to work is our People & Culture. Our philosophy is based upon the belief that if you nurture your people and culture then success takes care of itself.
Our People & Culture team are committed to finding, growing and keeping the very best people at 11:FS. We’re passionate about creating the conditions to enable our teams to do their best work and unleash their talents to reach their full potential.
We champion a fast paced and agile environment that encourages our team members to be actively engaged in driving the business towards our mission of changing the fabric of financial services.
Our talent team puts candidate experience at the heart of what we do, ensuring that regardless of the interview outcome, each candidate has a positive first experience of 11:FS.
As a specialist you will:
- Support the day to day operations for the talent team to ensure a seamless candidate experience for all interviews
- Liaise with agencies, candidates, and colleagues to schedule and manage all candidate interviews.
- You will act as a first point of contact for line managers to advise on recruitment processes.
- Work closely with the People and Head of Resourcing to explore internal candidates as a priority.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all candidates ahead of their interview
- Review and follow up with interviewers around feedback, ensuring it aligns with expectations set forth in the interview and pushing back for better content when needed
- Partner with the Recruiters on defining and executing a recruiting strategy for open positions. Once established as a coordinator, provide research and direct sourcing effort as needed as directed by the Recruiter.
- Support the talent partners with creating and updating diverse talent pools of candidates
- Partner with Legal on all terms of business with suppliers.
- Track all interview and candidate specifics in the applicant tracking system (ATS - currently Lever)
- Update and maintain all candidate profiles in the ATS and confirm all relevant data is captured and tracked
- Troubleshoot ATS issues and serve as point of contact externally
- Work closely with the Talent team to proactively suggest process improvements and identifying areas for efficiencies
- Working closely with the People team to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Collaborate extensively with the talent team to create successful strategies for marketing 11:FS and building our brand
- Help shape our future talent initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned or needed
What you'll need:
- Must be proficient in MS Outlook/Gmail, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in a recruitment coordinator/administration role.
- Previous experience using an ATS, CRM, or candidate management tool required
- Excellent data entry skills / exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and solutions focused
- Hardworking and resourceful
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a customer service mindset
- Reliable and predictable availability
What you’ll bring:
- Confident in liaising with further HR professionals, line managers and candidates when required
- Reacts with appropriate levels of urgency to situations that require a quick response.
- Ability to make informed decisions, understand when to take ownership and when to involve other parties.
- Excellent judgement, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information.
- High level of initiative, self-motivated and conscientious.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Great team working skills
- Able to work independently and use own initiative to get tasks completed
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)