We're a truly global finance team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Reporting, Transformation, Tax, Treasury, Commercial Finance and FP&A.
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects, providing guardrails to the business and helping us to telling our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
- This is an exciting role for a strong commercially focussed finance analyst to work within the Commercial Finance Marketplace team. The Commercial Finance Marketplace team are responsible for partnering with the matrix of Trade teams to drive the trading performance of the business whilst evolving the planning and analysis to understand the impact of trade decisions on the growth and profitability of Farfetch. The role focuses on detailed analysis to shape trade discussions and drive trade decisions to ensure our approach and execution of our high growth trading targets are a success, whilst maintaining and growing the order contribution derived from the Marketplace. The role will also help to drive the business forecasts, looking to marry these with the best plan of action to achieve with a focus on short-term trends and levers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will lead on the weekly analysis of trade results for Marketplace, including top line performance vs forecast, country mix, marketing channel performance and promotional insights
- You will own the daily forecast model to determine the Marketplace latest view and informing the Marketplace Board and external reporting of any risks and/or opportunities
- You will input into the weekly exec trade meeting which brings together representatives across supply, demand, product and operations to highlight business priorities
- You will Business Partner with trade representatives throughout the business to support in delivering and putting into action trading plans agreed in exec meetings
- You will lead multiple, smaller scale trade meetings with various departments and International teams throughout the week, bringing together a high level summary of any key insights, requests or actions for the weekly exec trade meeting
- You will help to identify and implement process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvement
- You will support our quarterly external reporting cycle with analysis to satisfy investors questions You will support our annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and monthly internal reporting cycle
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Proficient in excel (vlookups, Pivots), knowledge of SQL, Tableau ,Looker & Sysphera is advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen, and able to partner with muliple stakeholders in and out of finance.
- You have the ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines