Form3 are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team at one of Europe's most exciting technology companies. As a Service Delivery Analyst at Form3, you will have the opportunity to engage and collaborate as a key member of all the great functions within Service Delivery, with heavy focus on the end-to-end responsibility of incidents, and the day to day of RUN Services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point of contact for queries into the Form3 Portal
- Show ownership and accountability for resolving issues
- Produce Management and Customer information as required via reporting and metrics
- Document and update incident supported tools
- Incident Management support
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an ITIL certified individual who is experienced in the operation of the Service Delivery function and have a general awareness of Incident Management requirements. The candidate should understand incident priorities and impact, whilst being confident leading the investigation and resolution of service issues through the incident lifecycle. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has at least 2-3 years’ experience, however, if you can show understanding in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong analytical/fault finding/troubleshooting skills
- A collaborative approach to working with internal teams/functions
- Experience of working in an operational environment with both internal and external functions
- Experience of operational support of Customers and Vendors
- Effective time management skills
- Experience of Service Management within Financial Services/payment processing is ideal
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment and home office equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.