Threads Styling are looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
As a Digital Designer you will lead on design output with our Direct To Client (DTC) and social teams. Reporting to our Art Director, you will produce beautiful on brand content for Thread’s DTC and social media channels that feels on trend and editorially relevant. Using your knowledge of the industry to maintain Threads’ content as leading the way.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Ensure all content is engaging, powerful, consistent, and produced in a high quality.
- Understand current styling trends with a strong and unwavering styling eye and tweak from both the runway and UGC whilst also being able to encourage the use of these in the team’s daily content.
- Bring relevant, humorous, and viral ideas and inputs into the team and Content calendar by looking outside into the market and beyond the Fashion industry.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the wider business, especially senior members of the Brands and Sales teams.
- Passion for motion graphics / animation
- An understanding of the competitive luxury commerce landscape.
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends.
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season.
- Huge team player motivation, skilled at taking on feedback and amend design work quickly and efficiently.
Our benefits and perks - many from day one!
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.