The FARFETCH Content Solutions team are looking for a dedicated Menswear Styling Editor to help manage all aspects of our global menswear styling direction, for product detail pages. The role will suit someone who is looking to develop within the exciting Luxury New Retail world and as part of a fast-paced luxury fashion brand.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Positioned in our Creative Services Team, we are looking for a Menswear Styling Editor who is both creatively and commercially aware. Reporting to the Head of Creative services, you will be an important driving force for our menswear styling offer on our ecommerce pages, working to enhance the styling content, producing inspirational market leading product shots. You will continue to guide our fashion authority, to provide an unrivalled customer and brand experience. You will set the tone for and mentoring, a team of stylists through local Styling Editors, focused on the creative output of product description pages, for our FARFETCH Marketplace.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will take direction from the Content Development Team, work with Art Directors and the Senior Styling Manager, to develop an aspirational vision for Menswear Styling on FARFETCH marketplace.
- You will develop how we measure menswear styling quality and offer scalable solutions to guide creative whilst maintaining a commercial eye.
- You will mentor and feedback to the Styling Editors and menswear stylists globally
- You will oversee and develop Menswear Styling development, training, and implementation to enhance menswear styling within the studio production teams.
- You will perform market analysis and be aware of new trends, interpreting them into styling guidelines for the global teams and how to translate trends in a commercial environment and for our customer profiles.
- You will train, guide and use your menswear styling knowledge to maintain the styling teams. This will be not be studio-based, so ability to support and develop relationships remotely is essential. Travel to our four studios, depending on business need will also be part of this role.
WHO YOU ARE
- An expert menswear stylist and taste maker who has worked within an E-commerce environment.
- Experience working on fashion authority editorials.
- An understanding of opportunities and challenges to translate fashion authority in a commercial space.
- Passionate and expert knowledge of luxury brands, a progressive who is forward-thinking about Luxury New Retail.
- Encourage those around you, striving for everyone to express their opinions and ideas within a safe space.
- Understand the different needs of teams globally.
- Willing to embrace new opportunities, bring fresh perspectives without being afraid of failure.
- Experience training, mentoring, and developing styling teams.
- Please include your portfolio with your application
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.