Elvie are looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We develop extraordinary and smart technologies designed to improve the lives of women. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred is backed up by more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious Red Dot Award and an IDA Design Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of the Times 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. It is small, compact, and securely worn in-bra. Elvie Catch, "Stops your leaks, not your day" is a set of two breast milk collection cups with slip-proof silicone skirts designed for total comfort and confidence. Discreet and fuss-free.
Elvie has received more than 30 awards, including being named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 6th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom in 2019. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential person shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags. In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B, the largest ever fundraise in Femtech.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you'll be doing in this role
We’re on the lookout for a brilliant Brand Marketing Lead to join our Global Brand team and help to lead our brand through the next stage of aggressive growth.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing UK tech start-ups and shape how we grow our business to the next level of success. You will partner with the Global Head of Brand to help create and deliver the global brand strategy, defining the future vision and direction for the Elvie brand. You will lead the delivery of world class brand and product marketing campaigns and global toolkits that disrupt the market and build brand equity in our journey to become a global leader in women’s health.
Passionate about creating outstanding global communications, you will collaborate closely with our EU, US and China local marketing teams, and the other Global Brand team members to create Global ‘Go-To-Market’ tools and Communications Toolkits that scale across the globe including digital, TV, CRM and social assets.
A natural brand guardian, you will create the conditions for others to be able to understand and build our brand across all markets, offering counsel and governance to our local market teams partnering on topics like media planning, and never being afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in when required.
You will also be required to develop global category strategies, working closely with the Head of Brand to drive the agenda for growth on our Breastfeeding and Trainer businesses.
We’re looking for a creative and strategic brand marketer who’s not afraid to challenge the norm and who can help us on our journey to transform women’s lives through tech. The business has tripled in size over the past 18 months and will continue to grow rapidly. Reporting to the Global Head of Brand, this is a fantastic time to join a growing team and business, to make a real impact on the future success of the organisation.
- Leading the development of Global Brand Campaign Toolkits on products such as Pump, Trainer and Catch & Curve
- Leading the development of global category strategies in partnership with the Global Head of Brand
- Leading the development of global category calendars, in partnership with the Senior Brand Managers and Global Creative team
- Partnering with the local markets to gain local insights and input into global briefs and plans
- Work with the wider commercial team to create go-to-market strategies for new product launches
- Partnering with the Commercial Innovation Lead to ensure seamless transition of product launches from Commercial Strategy through to go to market planning
- 7+ years' experience in brand and/or product marketing, with early career years in a FMCG multinational business
- An understanding of both brand and digital performance marketing
- Experience in a global or regional role, working with different markets
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to motivate others around a global vision and agenda.
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- Strategic agility and proven ability to create effective annual and 2-year category and brand plans
- Strong creative judgement and flair for creating advertising that is effective
- Excellent commercial skills - has managed P&Ls
- Organised with a strong ability to plan and prioritise under pressure with non-moveable deadlines
- Multi-tasker, capable of juggling a number of priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present to a range of audiences
- Ability to motivate and influence others across the business
- US/APAC experience highly desirable
Location: London, but we're flexible as long as you're happy to come into the office 2-3 days a week.
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 745 5201.