REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
THE PRODUCT TEAM
Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers, and service providers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a unique role, in which you are expected to help stakeholders understand customers through the lens of quantitative UX Research data. You are expected to shape and conduct research using various quantitative methods, including exploration of innovative approaches, with the goal of positively impacting the customer experience of Farfetch.
You will work closely with qualitative researchers, and work cross-functionally with the Consumer Product team, engineering, marketing, and data analytics to identify research topics, design studies, and generate insights to inform the customer experience Farfetch.
This is a crucial role with the potential to greatly impact Farfetch design and product development and it is part of the remit to use your experience and knowledge to shape and grow the role further.
What you'll do
- You will examine existing data and designs to identify research topics, prioritise, and drive research in collaboration with designers, qualitative researchers, data science, and product owners
- You will design and conduct studies using various quantitative methods, such as surveys, web stream analysis, SQL queries, and Google Analytics with the mindset of user-centered design
- You will use your expertise in Quantitative methods to strengthen confidence in Quantitative research and analysis within the team
- You will design and conduct studies using various quantitative methods, such as survey, web stream analysis, SQL queries, and Google Analytics with the mindset or user-centered design
- You will focus on delivering impact by communicating meaningful and actionable findings to various stakeholders and strengthen the impact of the UX Research team
- You will work closely with Data science, Experimentation, Market Research, Strategy and qualitative researchers to harness the power of data and insights
Who you are
- You have strong skills in behavioural data analysis, experimental and survey research and statistics
- You are passionate about data, and you have a deep understanding of user experience and UI design
- Expert proficiency in Excel & experience with BI tools (such as Looker)
- Familiarity with AB testing software e.g. Optimizely in order to be the bridge between UX Research and Experimentation
- Interest in/appetite to explain and teach statistical methods and analyses
- Have the ability to communicate complex information in visual formats and to present your work in an engaging manner