11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
This role will sit within 11:FS Media and will be reporting to Senior Producer, Laura Watkins. The media department manages all the video, audio, and events content that 11:FS publishes with shows including Fintech Insider, Blockchain Insider, InsurTech Insider, Decoding, After Dark, and much more.
The content that we produce reaches a wide-ranging global audience of engaged listeners weekly, and through our written content we are promoting the 11:FS name and thought leadership around the world.
The Content Producer will support all aspects of the media team from booking, planning and scoping shows, to show writing and scripting, in room production, post production and ultimately performing the role of showrunner for some of our media properties.
Previous subject matter expertise and/or the ability to digest complex information within financial services and create accessible and human content that can (where appropriate) also ask provocative questions is a must.
What will you help produce?
- Video content
- Live audio / video events
- Supporting marketing content
What will you be doing?
- Show writing, editorial management and show running
- Running your own media properties within the 11:FS network
- Research and writing show notes and show content on a weekly basis
- Manage end-2-end workflow of the podcast or video property
- Coordinate guest bookings and building up industry connections and a “black book” of contacts for show content
- In-room production of shows, briefing hosts and guests and producing the shows you create
- Work with entire production team on show development and improvements
- Maintain recording and editorial calendars for your properties
- Work with marketing to plan distribution strategy for your properties
- Support the creation of new and innovative content and formats across the network
What do you need?
- Excited by fintech, financial services, and the impact it is having around the world
- A passion for content, particularly podcasts, video, and other content forms
- Creative mind and a proactive outlook to suggest new content topics and formats
- Impeccable written English and copywriting flair
- Ability to write to a brief and under tight time pressures
- Ability to digest complex information and recreate it as accessible content
- Experience in some aspect of financial services content, marketing or media, particularly digital formats
- Regular listener and consumer of podcasts and online media
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects under pressure and to tight deadlines for publication
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Great communication skills and love working in a team