Browns Fashion are looking for a Digital Production Manager.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Senior Ecommerce Production Manager the Digital Production Manager is to work with different departments to help achieve business launches and creative improvement projects featured on the annual Browns Roadmap for brownsfashion.com. You will lead on ensuring that the right product, people and processes are in place to support the testing and roll out of large-scale projects and smaller scale improvements that improve our customer experience on brownsfashion.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will lead on scoping our needs and translating these into project plans to provide the Browns Business and Studio Creative Roadmaps on-time and within budget.
- You will design and project manage the project plans owned by E-Commerce Production and Studio Creative, ensuring clear definition of responsibilities between all departments (Buying, Merchandising, E-commerce, UK and Portugal production teams, Studio Creative, and Operations).
- You will partner with the Studio Creative team including Photography, Styling and Art Direction to offer guidance on how proposed improvements relating to lighting, set design and shooting can be optimised and brought to life practically.
- You will design the end-to-end project plans to test, sign off and roll out new projects, in partnership with the Process Engineering Team. This includes organising product deliveries, the testing calendar, and team resource to test plans, incorporating insights to perfect new processes.
- You will anticipate and flag any risks to the project plan, supporting others to remove any blockers.
- You will interpret data and feedback from the business to identify any opportunities to improve efficiency in processes looking at metrics including speed to site, improvement in inbound forecasting and reporting on stock availability, reduction in damages of studio products, accuracy of warehouse transfers and efficiency of studio scan in.
- You will work with merchandising on option forecasts for special product launches, interpreting the data to understand the width, depth and make up of the product buy in order to plan for the appropriate proportion of studio testing to support the go-live for special projects and product.
- You will manage the budget for creative testing that sits within the Digital Production Budget.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have experience within a project manger role with experience in the the Ecommerce Production and Studio environment.
- You will manage multiple business departments and adapt to different cultures and communication styles.
- You will have a data driven approach and be able to solve complex problems.
- You will be able to coach and develop a team.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.