Form3 are looking for a Talent Partner - Sales & Marketing to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of and build out a commercial recruitment team as Form3 continues to expand globally. Reporting to the Talent Lead and working closely with Form3’s executive team, this is an opportunity to manage Form3’s hiring strategy across all commercial business units including Sales, Marketing & Partnerships. The recruitment needs currently span across Europe (mostly UK, Benelux, DACH), however the hiring remit will be global in the years to come.
Focused on headhunting commercial talent across the Fintech/Technology space, there is also a strategic focus to the role; managing executive stakeholders, competitor/market analysis and building go-to-market strategies as the business expands globally. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Manage the hiring and resourcing strategy across all commercial teams (Sales, Marketing & Partnerships)
- Partner with the commercial leaders in the business (CCO, CMO etc); understanding hiring needs, assessment criteria and defining role briefs/advertisements
- Proactively pipeline/resource commercial talent using an array of recruitment tools, with a focus on LinkedIn
- Conduct screening calls with commercial candidates to assess their background, skills and cultural fit, as well as delivering a great pitch on Form3
- Take ownership of commercial candidates sourced, working with them throughout the recruitment process
- Place an emphasis on candidate experience, ensuring all candidates leave our recruitment process with a positive impression of Form3
This role will be 100% remote working.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a talented and hard-working Commercial Recruiter, who has 3+ years’ experience recruiting commercial talent in the B2B Fintech and/or Technology space. Candidates will need experience hiring across all commercial areas: Business Development, Account Management, Marketing and Partnerships.
If you can show experience in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- An experienced recruiter (in-house or external), with a focus on Commercial hiring (Sales, Marketing etc).
- Ability to identify and build relationships with relevant profiles to build out diverse talent pipelines using various sourcing methods, with LinkedIn being a heavy focus
- Experience recruiting across multiple markets, ideally Europe
- Comfortable building market/competitor analysis and exposure to creating hiring strategies across multiple geographies
- Experience recruiting at all levels, from graduate through to Director/Executive
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and comfortable working closely with Senior Directors/Executives
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.