Goodlord are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a customer-centric and commercially astute individual to join our industry leading Customer Success Team. This role would be ideal for you if you are looking to make the most of your customer centric experience and move into a Customer Success role that allows you to gain exposure to every aspect of Customer Success.
Our Customer Success team manages our customer relationships, turning estate agents into Goodlord evangelists. They are responsible for helping new customers get to know our platform inside out, and consulting on their early platform use. They make sure agencies maximise the value they're getting from Goodlord.
The role is dynamic and varied and daily priorities can change rapidly dependent on customer requirements. To succeed in this role, you will need to think and operate at a strategic level whilst making pragmatic tactical decisions to support day-to-day customer interactions.
In this role, you’ll get to know our customers inside out, and ensure we’re always one step ahead of their needs. This is a fast-paced role where no two days are ever quite the same - on any given day, you’ll be troubleshooting user queries, taking care of customer escalations, working through customer renewals, managing advocacy campaigns and supporting the launch of new product features.
** Hybrid working as standard**
The day to day stuff:
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
- Working with and managing a pool of accounts, who are changing the way they do business by using Goodlord’s products and services
- Using data to measure and produce reports and reviews that ultimately tie into our wider sales strategies
- Work closely with customers to understand how we can improve key products. Stay on top of competitor and industry changes to ensure we stay ahead in an ever changing industry
- Working proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
- Work with customer sentiment metrics and directly with the customer to produce analysis on customer needs and uptake of products.
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from Customer Success to the relevant business and product teams
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop process and improve customer experience
- Collaborating with the sales and technology team members to design and implement new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- Up-selling additional product features and longer contracts to existing clients
- Supporting on internal team training to ensure we upskill together.
You should apply if:
- you are excited about a career n Customer Success and know what good Customer service looks like
- you’re an outstanding relationship builder (and can evidence this) and can build rapport quickly
- you have worked in a Customer Success/ Customer facing role in the past
- you’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- you are energetic, creative, curious and confident
- you get on with everyone and anyone and adapt your style to communicate most effectively with them
- You feel confident in handling the tougher conversations (as well as plenty of good ones)
- you are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them
- you have a positive attitude, and work well under pressure
- what we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 1000 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 200 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.And in the past year we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 20th Great Place to Work in the UK medium-sized businesses
- 11th in the UK for great medium-sized workplaces for tech
- 12th in the UK for great medium-sized workplaces for women
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to Goodlordian’s wellbeing
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment.
In fact one of our one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us, if there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come join us!
Unfortunately, Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Strictly NO Agencies
We reserve the right to close this role if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **