We're looking for a Junior Performance Marketing Executive for the Growth Partner Marketing channels to support our global campaigns.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Junior Performance Executive to support our Growth Partner Marketing efforts globally. You will support the recruitment and the activation of new, on-brand marketing partners across various industries, including banks, airlines, travel businesses, and luxury brands. You will report directly to the Performance Marketing Manager and support business and channel goals, representing our global brand and values.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support the recruitment and activation of new partners by keeping key documents up to date.
- You will pull and update reports as well as analyse marketing activities to understand performance and share these insights with senior colleagues.
- You will support the Growth Partner Marketing promotional calendar with appropriate marketing activities, working alongside the creative team and senior colleagues to ensure smooth campaign launches.
- You will identify opportunities to improve processes and highlight these to senior colleagues.
- You will undertake training and on-the-job learning to develop technical and communication skills and an understanding of FARFETCH.
- You will contribute to channel growth targets and support the entire team with admin related tasks.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in Growth Partner Marketing and/or Affiliate/Digital Marketing.
- You have experience analysing and drawing insights from datasets.
- You have basic knowledge of Excel and are comfortable in producing reports, using formulas and building pivot tables.
- You have work experience in marketing administration.
- You are precise, collaborative, and produce work to a high-quality standard.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and stick to deadlines.
- You will live the FARFETCH values every day.
- Fluency in English
- Another European language (German, Romanian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek) is a bonus but not essential.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.