Form3 are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join their team.
We are looking for an experienced partner manager to join Form3’s blossoming Strategic Partnerships organisation. The chosen Strategic Partnerships Manager (SDM) will manage a significant portion of Form3’s Consulting/Services and Technology partnerships globally, working closely with Form3’s Customer Success teams to ensure alignment on customer needs and product vision/roadmap. This is a key role, which will lay the foundation for Form3’s global partner development for years to come. This is both a partner relationship and a revenue-generating role through leads and referral modelling, reporting to the Global Head of Strategic Partnerships and working closely with the regional Customer Success teams. You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with executives and sales teams in partner organisations to secure new business, negotiate, and close strategic partnerships in support of accelerating Form3 business across the regions with all relevant stakeholders. These partnerships provide Form3 with the opportunity to unlock our market opportunity, supporting us in accelerating our growth across all market segments from High Growth to Enterprise FIs. This role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders to plan and execute Form3’s global partner marketing, partner enablement and partner co-selling initiatives, driving partner participation and engagement.
Role/responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and execute Form3’s partner strategy globally, in alignment with Form3’s regional global partner strategy
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners, optimise partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue and deploy a joint sales approach with Form3’s top partners and Form3’s Customer Success teams in the appropriate regions
- Work with the Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams on the execution of partner programs, events, sales engagement, building playbooks and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively
- Serve as an advocate for the partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships
- Finalise operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal, Finance and Product teams
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This role requires experience in building and growing channel partner and alliances relationships, including evaluating and recruiting new partners, negotiating key commercial agreements and driving joint sales success. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organisationally. Additionally, the successful candidate will have experience in partner management in the high tech or payments industry, working with consulting (Systems Integrators, Services firms) and/or technology (global market leaders in Cloud provision, Core Tech/Banking Providers) partnerships. An understanding of the economics of the payments space and the pay/Fintech ecosystem would be a considerable bonus.
- 5+ years of managing partnerships and/or sales for high-tech or financial services organisations
- Successful track record of developing and growing partnerships
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (any other language skill a bonus)
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic engagement plans with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Highly organised, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to travel (once it is safe to do so in the future)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working in the financial services/payments industry
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.