Paddle are looking for a Front of House Office Administrator to join their team.
Paddle is looking for a Front of House Office Administrator working closely with our Office & Facilities Manager. Paddle HQ, which is just off of Old Street, is where our 150 and growing Paddlers come and go to collaborate. It’s where we’ll be holding our Paddle events and it’s the place we’ll recognise as our HQ. Having just moved into this brand new 16.500 sqft space, we’re looking for an experienced Front of House Office Administrator to welcome our Paddlers and guests to our prestigious building, making sure they are looked after and supported. A core part of the People Operations team, this role will support our fun, hard working and caring culture.
As a Front of House Office Administrator, you’ll be a champion of our culture, you will take the lead on the day to day functions of the office to meet Paddlers needs, assisting the Office & Facilities Manager with planning and organising our regular social events. You will also make our guests and new hires feel welcome by giving them an incredible experience at Paddle, ensuring our office is presentable and enticing and that Covid 19 precautions and procedures are adhered to at all times. This role is office based Monday-Friday.
What you’ll do
- Look after our welcome desk, being the first point of contact for everyone entering the building
- Help organise weekly team lunch and arrange weekly groceries
- Help deal with property issues
- Assist in ordering stationery and equipment
- Assist in anything office related (maintenance, fixtures and fitting, managing the cleaning company, taking care of post etc)
- Help set standards around office cleanliness and ensure people abide by them
- Meet and greet guests
- Meeting room set up
- Assist in onboarding new Paddlers
- Help organise team socials, events and away days.
- Share responsibility for all things health & safety, fire drills and evacuations, ensure that we are Covid safe and compliant
- Help implement any other ideas to make the office a more fun and enjoyable place to work
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have previous experience as an Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Facilities Coordinator or Front of House
- You acquire great communication skills
- You have some knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures (or willingness to learn).
- You have knowledge of G-Suite (or willingness to learn).
- You have excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- You have good attention to detail
- You are willing to learn and take ideas on-board
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and helpful
- You are organised and able to think on your feet
- You are a people person
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people with brand new offices 10 mins walk from Old Street station, London. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining our office football team, taking up in-office yoga lessons or enjoying a board game night. We host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Thousands of companies rely on our revenue delivery platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on new opportunities at Paddle!