Elvie are looking for a Creative Producer to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We develop extraordinary and smart technologies designed to improve the lives of women. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred is backed up by more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious Red Dot Award and an IDA Design Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of the Times 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. It is small, compact, and securely worn in-bra. Elvie Catch, "Stops your leaks, not your day" is a set of two breast milk collection cups with slip-proof silicone skirts designed for total comfort and confidence. Discreet and fuss-free.
Elvie has received more than 30 awards, including being named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 6th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom in 2019. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential person shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags. In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B, the largest ever fundraise in Femtech.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you'll be doing in this role
As our Creative Producer, you’ll be essential to managing multi-media content and campaigns from ideation through to delivery. From day one, you will work alongside our passionate creative and brand teams, as well as play a key role in managing and overseeing our external production partners.
You will report directly to the Creative Traffic Manager and support them across all production touch points, whether that be Film, Photography Shoots, through to Web and social content.
This is a hands-on role and great opportunity for a talented individual who understands the world of content creation, has experience in client handling and is now looking to join an ambitious and purpose driven tech company.
- You will be responsible for providing production support across a range of multimedia content and campaigns ensuring these are delivered on time and to budget
- You will work closely with the Traffic Manager to plan out production deliverables, timings and budget for all upcoming projects
- You will be accountable for managing external production suppliers and partners; this includes, timeline management, budgets and talent negotiations
- You will apply your project management and production skills to help standardise ways of working, governance and improve our processes
- You will have great stakeholder management skills, this includes planning in creative reviews and communicating project status to the wider teams
- You will be able to draw on your expansive production network of free-lance creative and film professionals
- You will currently be working in either a creative producer or film producer role for a leading creative agency, or a dynamic consumer facing company (ideally in consumer products or tech)
- You will be a subject matter expert across film production and feel comfortable being the go to person for all film related projects across Elvie
- You will have a proven track record demonstrating your ability to work across a range of film briefs from quick 2 - 4 week turnarounds through to lengthy 6 - 12 months creative and brand strategies
- You will be an expert in all pre shoot and post shoot production duties, ranging from talent & casting, booking studios & freelance resource and negotiating talent
- You will be resilient, able to cope with multiple projects at once and thrive in a highly unpredictable environment
- You will be an excellent collaborator who enjoys working with a diverse range of people
Location: Bristol. You'll have a mixture of some days in the office, some days at home and some days on shoot locations.
Due to the needs of this role, we'd ideally love for you to hold a full UK driving licence, and have access to a vehichle.
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 745 5201.