ScreenCloud are looking for a Strategic Consultant to join their team.
Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It’s quite the adventure.
We’re very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
We're currently looking for a Strategic Consultant to come and join our Professional Services team. You will be responsible for the development & delivery of enterprise standard training & onboarding sessions / processes alongside the Head of Professional Services. This individual will also manage the purchased delivery pipeline, including forecasting and timelines, as well as the ongoing planning and delivery of the CS webinar. You'll also play a huge part in our Company TV projects, working with our enterprise clients to create bespoke offerings on content strategy and delivery for their audience profile.
- Pitching, scoping, & delivering innovative solutions to enterprise clients
- Delivering high quality training, onboarding, and services to clients for maximum post-sales success
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment
- Delivery of a monthly CS Webinar to our existing and potential new customers
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about customer behaviour
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Generating accurate client reports and status updates
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Ability to note relevant customer or product trends and feedback effectively
- Provide customer insight / requests / requirements to the Partnerships Manager to help build a roadmap for future technical partnerships
- Experience working with Enterprise customers within a software/tech business
- Strong eye for detail - understand what looks good in terms of “design” and content
- Tech-savvy - understand how systems work, and be able to grasp our product quickly and effectively
- Have experience focussing specifically on customer solutions
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- A "self-start" attitude, with the ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Experience working across multiple teams - in particular Product, Marketing and Customer Success
- Experience working within a SaaS business
- Working in a scaling business and team
We only employ bright, engaged, ambitious grown-ups with a talent for what they do. The upshot of this? We trust our team’s integrity at all times, which means no “clocking in and clocking out”. We encourage home-working and don’t limit ourselves to our employees who are living within a commutable distance from one of our hubs.
We pride ourselves on this value, whether it’s sharing our numbers (warts and all) with our employees or giving open and transparent feedback, we aren't in the market for hidden agendas and elephants in rooms
We want to disrupt the world of digital signage and how physical spaces connect with technology and communicate. We don’t conform to what has already been done and we question the status quo - there can be a better way!
In taking on new challenges that might feel uncomfortable, in our thinking and in having open and honest conversations with each other and our customers.
And all of these should be done with utmost INTEGRITY. We are honest, consistent and fair in everything we do.
So let’s have a chat!
If it’s not the job you’re looking for, at least it will be an enriching experience, we promise.
Check our founders' podcast for a sneak peek into our culture.
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-friendly working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Working from Home fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development fund
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Annual Flu Vaccine