The Commercial function at FARFETCH manages supply and pricing on the FARFETCH marketplace with a focus on driving profitable growth. Working across the business we provide at-scale commercial programmes that achieve benefits for FARFETCH, our customers, and our Partners.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Planning & Pricing, you will lead the commercial development of Seller Tools, a revolutionary reporting suite which will use FARFETCH's unparalleled market knowledge to provide our Partners with insight to unlock growth on the FARFETCH Marketplace through improved merchandising, replenishment, and pricing. You will work with colleagues from our Commercial, E-Concessions, Account Management, Data Science and Technology teams to design, test, build and roll-out at scale across our network of Partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop our Seller Tools value-proposition and vision
- Identify common challenges faced by our Luxury Brand, Boutique and Beauty Partners and develop scalable insight-based solutions which create mutual benefit
- Work with our Partners and partner-facing teams to design, gather feedback on, and roll-out the tool, with a focus on user engagement and continuous improvement
- Develop the product roadmap, detailed scope of work, and oversee a feature backlog working with the Commercial BI team, who will manage technical delivery
- Establish a product delivery plan, project deadlines, and manage cross-team dependencies
- Implement suitable processes and operating models to provide ongoing training and support to users
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Product Management in a retail
- Passionate about the power of data to improve decision making and improve performance for FARFETCH and our Partners
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools, including basic understanding of SQL
- Experienced negotiator and advocate who can present clear recommendations to influence senior team members
- Assume ownership of responsibilities and end-results, takes pride in delivering an outstanding product and service
- Champion of the FARFETCH luxury ethos, committed to maintaining a reputation of excellence and striving to exceed our Partner's expectations
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.