We are looking for an experienced Market Editor with a background in e-commerce, luxury fashion, luxury retail and or publishing and media and a great perspective on what's new and what's next in the luxury retail space.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an experienced Market Editor with a background in e-commerce, luxury fashion, luxury retail or publishing and media and a great perspective on what's new and what's next in the luxury retail space. Working across multiple teams and disciplines at FARFETCH the market editor will be an instrumental lead in managing the designers our brand and marketing team is talking about when, providing a great connection between the commercial and editorial team
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead strategic seasonal brand list planning, ensuring we give varied designer coverage throughout the season
- Work with commercial team to help the senior fashion editors get the best possible view of product deliveries for strategic brands across the platform
- Partner with the buying and commercial functions within our business to develop exclusive capsules with designers that our customers will love
- Provide commercial information upfront when reviewing editorial stories for the week
- Work with creative services to get a live view of upcoming product arrivals
- Oversee assistants merchandising editorial stories
- Lead community content - making sure our guest editor's get the right fashion to shoot at the right time
- Work with international teams to provide an on-brand selection of designers for important global projects
- Remain current on trending and hype products in the digital space
- Ensure our editorial content is shoppable for go live.
- Align in-season representation of the FARFETCH team at global fashion weeks and press days, building visibility in industry
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience as a fashion editor or buyer in a luxury fashion environment
- You enjoy collaboration, and are flexible and dynamic
- You have a strong understanding of what's new and next in the digital fashion space
- You love fashion and have great knowledge of designers and brands, both new and established- across both womenswear and menswear
- Complexity never stop you from achieving goals
- You act for the greater good of all teams, even when outside your area of expertise
- You welcome learning opportunities and have a curious and enquiring mind
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.