Form3 are looking for a Sales & Account Manager - EU Enterprise to join their team.
The Form3 Enterprise Customer Success team is focused on developing long term relationships with the world’s largest banks and financial institutions. The team of experienced customer success managers and programme directors engages with prospects and customers through pre-sales and onboarding to running multiple live payment services. Whilst the team works remotely, we thrive on sharing our experience to help benefit all of our customers.
Focused on developing long term relationships with the largest financial institutions globally, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping Form3’s customers adopt and derive maximum benefit from the latest and award-winning cloud-native payments technology. The role is a combination of new business development and relationship management, focused on driving commercial success as well as maintaining relationships with future customers and partners.
- Build and foster long term customer relationships across the UK, European and International Banking market
- Develop and nurture relationships with prospects and customers from the initial call through to their running live services.
- Respond to inbound enquiries, introducing the business and managing interactions with the customers, initiating and managing the sales process.
- Develop and nurture partner relationships to maximise commercial success and develop the Form3 brand.
- Drive market communications, sales campaigns and promote company news across social media channels
- Represent Form3 at industry events.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Sales Manager from the payments and/or technology space who has experience selling complex solutions to banks and financial institutions.
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Success / Sales / Business Development
- Strong sales track record, proven history of achieving new business sales goals in Payments/Technology
- Worked in enterprise product sales, with long and complex sales cycles across multiple stakeholders
- A good network/market presence within the Banking/Financial Services market
- Strong networking experience, in particular representing businesses at Events/Speaking panels
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.