How can we inspire our customers and progress towards hyper-personalizing the customer experience across applications such as ranks and recommendations? We're building out a new personalization platform using the latest AI techniques and billions of data points!
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Personalization Ecosystem: How can we inspire our customers and progress towards hyper-personalizing the customer experience across applications such as ranks and recommendations? We're building a new personalization platform using the latest AI techniques and billions of data points. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with experience in Python and unrivalled enthusiasm in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. As a member of the Size and Fit data science team, reporting to the Data Scientist Manager, you will join an interdisciplinary team, playing an essential role in the establishment of a new personalization platform, with opportunities to create enormous benefits for Farfetch customers. In return you can expect an opportunity to shine, plenty of support from an experienced team, and a friendly and positive working environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and implement deep learning models (e.g., CNNs) to fit several use cases under the context of S&F (e.g., product recommendation), productionize machine learning algorithms, and provide expertise around data modelling
- Work on data science algorithms to support a pleasant experience throughout the customer's journey - tailored for each person's needs
- Prototype, test, and productionize machine learning pipelines to create better size and fit models
- Provide solutions for problems with substantial commercial impact
- Perform analysis to identify challenges and opportunities, deriving valuable insights
- Conduct experiments to show causal impact of new ideas or implementations
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience with Computer Vision algorithms and Deep Learning in general
- Have a solid understanding of Natural Language Processing, using deep learning techniques with TensorFlow
- Experience analyzing data using statistical techniques and conducting experiments using SQL and Python libraries such as Pandas
- Enjoy working with machine learning software - having a working knowledge of productionizing models: Git version control, unit tests, and containers
- Have an ability to abstract complex problems to their components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.