Paddle are looking for a Website Product Owner to join their team.
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialised Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
This is where you come in!
We are looking for a talented individual to be our first Website Product Manager. You will need to take the reins and be knowledgeable enough to set the strategic direction and roadmap for the Paddle website.
Sitting in the Marketing team, you will be using the website as a product to better attract and convert prospects and you will be crucial to ensuring our website is optimized to deliver an exceptional customer journey and high quality leads.
What you'll do
- Develop and deliver a roadmap for our website to continuously improve its impact
- Apply a data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the website roadmap and backlog, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative) and to continuously drive improvements in the online user experience
- Manage the planned release programme to deliver incremental website improvements
- Manage the execution of A/B testing to increase conversions and move customers through funnel
- Lead end to end website initiatives including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories, and ongoing optimisation
- You will be working with the Content and Demand Generation team to develop an advanced SEO strategy including, the implementation of technical site improvements and implementation of offsite links
- Manage business stakeholders to gather well-defined requirements in line with business objectives and manage expectations as well as gain sign off on deliverables
- Work with the wider Paddle team (Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions
- Work closely with senior leadership to align website and company vision and to ensure that the website aligns with product changes and brand strategy
- Optimise the number and quality of leads driven through the website
- Create strategies to improve web traffic metrics including growing commercial prospects and wider readership
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have a proven track record as a website owner in a complex tech/SaaS business or previous experience as a project lead agency-side, looking to move to client-side
- You acquire strong commercial awareness and experience in working as part of a marketing team, be comfortable managing your own time and working to deadlines
- You have exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Strong CMS management experience
- You have a strong understanding of SEO strategies to drive demand
- You understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages.
- You have a strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypotheses for constant and fast iteration testing.
- You are experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch, develop a/b tests
- You have web development experience
- You are organised and methodical in setting up processes to streamline testing cadence with a team of diverse skills.
- You have a great eye for detail and delivery of high quality work and possess analytical and problem solving skills
- You have project management skills with the ability to move quickly between projects and competing demands.
It'd be great if
- You have experience creating new web pages for SEO
- You have experience managing landing pages and tag manager
- You have an understanding of PPC and how to optimise landing pages
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 150+ people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture. We live and breathe our values, focusing on ‘solving for the customer’, ‘executing with impact’, becoming ‘better than yesterday’, and being ‘exceptional together’.
We offer a full suite of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions. We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.