Form3 are looking for a Systems Implementation Project Manager to join their team.
This role will be part of Form3’s Business Process team and will work with teams across the business, reporting into our Business Process Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, organised individual with a strong background in implementing and migrating business systems (CRM, Financial Systems, Service Systems, PSA, ERP, etc.). Nimble learning, adaptability and communication skills are essential as you will be working across all business functions alongside both technical and non-technical people as well as with external parties (integrators), to identify their requirements, develop and execute project plans as well as leverage internal resources for deliver the systems on budget, on time and within requirements.
This role will play a key part in selecting and implementing the technology and tools that underpin our business processes that will build the base for the company growth, through automated and centralised processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify Business Requirements: Understanding processes and workflows as well as best practices in the market, in order to articulating system or functional requirements, translating these into Statement of Requirements / Requests for information.
- Vendor Selection and Management: Guide the internal customers in the process for selecting the right tool and vendor, as well as integrators that will be responsible for the technical delivery of the projects. During the project implementation, manage the vendor deliveries and performance, aligning with internal requirements and availability.
- Project Management Delivery: manage the project lifecycle, from requirement to handover to operation. Generate periodic Project Reports and communications to be shared with different internal stakeholders (from Executive Team to System Users).
- Project Management Process: set a standardised approach, using the best practices from different Project Management Frameworks, adapted to Form3 culture and pace, that ensure a consistent project delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Previous experience managing projects for implementing and migrating business systems (CRM, Financial Systems, Service Systems, PSA, ERP, etc.).
- Experience in structuring and presenting project reports and updates to senior stakeholders and customers in an insightful way.
- Commercial acumen, data-driven approach and develop structured project plans.
- Relevant Project Management Qualifications such as PMP, Prince2, Scrum are desirable.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.