Form3 are looking for a Process Analyst to join their team.
This role will be part of Form3’s Business Process team and will work with teams across the business, reporting into our Business Process Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, organised individual with a strong background in process management. Confidence and communication skills are essential as you will be working across all business functions alongside both technical and non-technical people to review and improve existing processes, introduce new ones and provide training when required.
This role will be key in the implementation and detailing of our business processes, documenting and automating processes across the business.
- Evaluate existing business processes: break down our business processes, studying ways to make improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve time management or make needed changes to other aspects of the process.
- Create documentation outlining process improvements: document our process and how these are with clear instructions in a way that all those involved in the process can understand.
- Conduct ongoing analyses: continue to monitor and assess various processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes, refining each process as needed to adjust improvements to deliver better results.
- Automate processes: identify opportunities for streamlining processes through automation, reducing operative workload and improving the quality of the outcomes.
- Update department procedures and policies: ensure each teams procedures and policies are up to and that all employees are familiar with relevant procedural changes. Oversee and/or deliver training to relevant team members.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Process mapping and process flow experience, with evidence of being able to produce simplicity from apparent complexity and represent this accurately.
- Proficient in Office365 (Excel, PowerBI essential), able to provide clear visualisations and presentations of analysis in any software package.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills, can analyze numerical data points, work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action.
- RPA skills: PowerAutomate or similar RPA tools.
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt certification is desirable.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.