Form3 are looking for a Technical Writer to join their team.
Technical Documentation is central to our growth strategy as a SaaS provider and directly affects how easy Form3 is to implement into customer organisations and to configure over time.
As our business scales, there is a great opportunity to ensure our technical documentation keeps pace with service evolution and remains best in class.
- This role in the Documentation team will support our experienced Technical Writer with the production of new and maintenance of existing documentation.
- Documentation will include API Documentation, Product User Guides, and Technical Tutorials, along with supporting Engineering and Product teams on their internal documentation needs.
- This role also serves as an evangelist for good documentation habits across Engineering and Product teams, fostering a culture of documentation best practices for internal and external products.
- Work with state-of-the-art technology, a talented and growing team and a high level of autonomy to ensure our products are easily understood and a breeze to integrate with.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND PROJECTS
- You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining accurate, concise, and easy-to-understand API Documentation for a range of payment services.
- You will produce helpful and practical User Guides to help our growing Implementation and Operations teams in supporting our services.
- You will create Tutorials and How-To articles that bring the process of integrating with Form3 to life and will significantly assist new and existing customers to implement our services.
- You will work closely with Product, Engineering, and Operations teams, help them document their work, and guide them to ensure the application of best practices in documentation across the business.
WHY WORK AT FORM3
- You will have the autonomy, resources and support to help us develop the next chapter of our story – that is an exciting opportunity in an award-winning, rapidly growing business.
- You will work in a highly flexible, dynamic and market-leading company with a culture completely focussed on enabling great people to do great things.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-5 years experience with writing technical documentation
- Specifically for API's/Cloud based software and SaaS systems
- Attention to detail & high-quality writing/editing/proof-reading skills
- Excellent command of written English (native speaker or equal level).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and an exceptional communicator
- Good stakeholder management and ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Know your way around coding, APIs and cloud-based architectures.
- Interest in learning the ins and outs of banking & payments (no prior knowledge required).
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.