Form3 are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer - 100% Remote, UK/EU Only to join their team.
Our engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and understand our business better than anyone. We are proud to be building the best team, software and processes with a focus on quality without cutting corners. As a 100% remote working team, our engineers are based in more than 20 locations across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer with a passion for architecting and building cloud native systems. Within this role you will have the opportunity to work on our own private cloud which is hosted in Form3 data centres and to help us build the next generation Form3 platform which will run across multiple public clouds.
Go, AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, TravisCI, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Redis, Prometheus, Postgres, Cockroach DB, Elasticsearch, PACT, Github, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming
FORM3'S PRIVATE CLOUD TECHNOLOGY
Observability: Prometheus | CI/CD: Flux | Networking: Cilium | Cloud hosting: EKS, GKE | Messaging: NATS | Storage: CockroachDB | On-prem infrastructure management: Terraform with Terraform Enterprise | Virtualization: Cloudstack, KVM & Digital rebar
FORM3'S MULTI PUBLIC CLOUD TECHNOLOGY
Observability: Prometheus | CI/CD: Flux v2 | Networking: Linkerd2 | Cloud hosting: EKS, GKE, AKS | Messaging: NATS JETSTREAM | Storage: CockroachDB | Infrastructure management: Terraform with Terraform Enterprise | Virtualization: AWS EC2, GCP Compute
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code patterns and practices (Terraform is a plus)
- Knowledge of networking and DNS
- A background in Software Engineering and solid programming experience (preferably Go but we're flexible on this)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (ideally)
- Enthusiasm towards building the next generation Form3 platform and an interest in technical challenges around how to make a platform cloud agnostic and scaleable in order to process billions of payments
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.