Form3 are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Payment Processing to join their team.
Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, a Technical Writer, Back-end and Front-End Developers and Designers who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. Our Product Managers are real payments geeks. They own their products, dedicated developer resources, design and actually build best-in-class cloud-native services (already changing the payments world), and work directly with clients to help them build amazing things.
This is an exciting, greenfield role that involves building the proposition and commercialising an expanding Form3's payment processing services. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on supporting the growth of Form3 and adding bringing value-add services to all markets. You will make your mark on the payments industry.
- Own the strategy for an emerging product line of modular and flexible core payments services for Financial Institutions
- To identify and commercialise end-to-end value propositions to help customers evolve the way they process payments
- Build strong relationships with Partnerships and Customer Success teams in both High Growth and Enterprise segments in each geographical market, with an initial focus on the UK and Europe.
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships with customers both existing and emerging
- Work effectively across Product groups including the market teams, Infosec and Infrastructure teams
- Management of an experienced BA, with the expectation of future team growth
- Blend an understanding of market need with technical realities
- Work closely with both Engineering Team Lead and relevant Architects to define both proposition and build out the roadmap
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A commercially-savvy product leader with well-rounded experience in Payments (market need identification, proposition development, roadmap build, customer engagement)
- Working knowledge of payment orchestration and core banking services
- Experience developing a new proposition (and taking it to market)
- An ability to span both the commercial and the technical and to move seamlessly between these two worlds
- Demonstrated ability to set the direction for large teams of engineers (this team will scale to 30+ engineers)
- Experience of building SaaS propositions is highly desirable
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.