Form3 are looking for a Senior Product Manager (Platform) to join their team.
This role, reporting to the Head of Product (Platform), provides an amazing chance to operate at a strategic level within the business. You will be involved in driving the vision for, and evolve the cloud-native Form3 payments platform infrastructure to cater for our product vision and to enable new markets in a scalable way.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working within the Platform Product team you will be responsible for defining and delivering on the platform roadmap
- Gathering demands internally from Engineering, Product and Operations teams, enterprise clients and from trends in the market – distilling these activities into a coherent roadmap and development plan
- Managing the prioritisation of the backlog within the Platform Engineering functions
- Working across the Form3 business to shape and define how the platform business needs to evolve in order to cater for our growth and to enable new markets
- You will have the autonomy, resources and support to help us develop the next chapter of our story – that is an exciting opportunity in a really exciting, award winning, rapidly growing business.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE IN/WITH
- Working with technology teams
- Managing API products (design, development and product management)
- SaaS and API including security considerations
- Public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Commercial acumen with a data-driven approach
- Recognising, prioritising and developing structured roadmaps
- How to structure and present high quality strategy in a concise and insightful way, playing it back at different levels
- Although it is not a requirement, it’s likely that you have studied either Computer Science, Engineering at university level that gave you exposure to some form of programming
- An appreciation of the DevOps culture (automation, continuous integration & continuous delivery, Agile, PaaS)
- Experience managing data centre infrastructure and suppliers
- Certifications in Agile (e.g. CSPO), Cloud technologies or DevOps
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.