Form3 are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Kubernetes) - 100% Remote, UK/EU Only to join their team.
Our senior engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and understand our business better than anyone. We are proud to be building the best team, software and processes and focus on quality without cutting corners. As a 100% remote working team, our engineers are based in more than 20+ locations across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for Software Engineers with a passion for Kubernetes to join us on an exciting journey as we build the next phase of the Form3 financial cloud SaaS platform. We currently use a cloud-native architecture running containers on AWS ECS and are now working to migrate to Kubernetes and make our platform cloud agnostic.
Go, AWS, Kubernetes, TravisCI, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Redis, Prometheus, Postgres, Elasticsearch, PACT, Github, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Pair ProgrammingFORM3'S EARLY K8s PLATFORMObservability: Prometheus & Cortex | CI/CD: Flux | Networking: Cilium | Cloud hosting: EKS, GKE | Messaging: Nats | On-prem infrastructure management: Cloudstack & Digital rebar
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A background in Software Engineering and solid programming experience (preferably with Go but we're flexible on this)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes inside-out (CKA & CKAD qualifications are a plus)
- Experience migrating AWS ECS to Kubernetes (ideally)
- Excitement towards the idea of building the next generation Form3 platform on Kubernetes, helping to solve technical challenges around how to make our platform cloud agnostic and scaleable in order to handle billions of payments
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.