Form3 are looking for a Business Analyst (Payments) - 100% remote, UK/EU Only to join their team.
Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, a Technical Writer, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike.
As a Business Analyst at Form3 no day is the same. You'll work closely with our Software Engineers, Operations Analysts and clients on a wide range of exciting and complex projects. You'll be involved in everything from writing requirements, defining new strategies, planning capacity, discussing field definition, drawing out flows to answering questions from other teams and customers. Sometimes you'll work on projects as a group and other times by yourself. We give you the freedom to decide how you want to define and deliver your role.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst
- Payments knowledge i.e. understanding of payments systems, the schemes they run and practical back-offices implementations (BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, Faster Payments or SWIFT)
- Technical focus and API experience
- Full range of lifecycle experience
- Created requirements and design specification documents
- Built workflow automation flows and automated/improved BA and testing processes
- Excited about building innovative cloud-native payment solutions
- Stakeholder management and ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated, autonomous, and not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Analytical and love finding solutions to complex problems
- Ideally some testing experience
- Agile, Jira, Confluence, XML, UML
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.