ScreenCloud are looking for a Account Executive to join their team.
Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It’s quite the adventure.
We’re very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy sales professional to join ScreenCloud’s growing London office. As part of ScreenCloud’s enterprise sales team, you will develop, strategise, negotiate and close business through outbound approaches, as well as some inbound. You will create and close Enterprise opportunities which will help our vision of enabling B2B organisations with digital signage that can change the way these organisations sell, think, and work.
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through research and proactive outbound outreach
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on ScreenCloud’s sales methodology & metrics
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for target accounts
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference
- Managing a complex sales cycle and negotiating license agreements to bring deals to close
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success
- Proven experience within a Sales role, including closing in the Enterprise sector
- Experience with both new business and account expansion sales, ideally with a SaaS company
- Experience using Outbound techniques and the required Tech Stack
- Understanding of enterprise sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Willingness to travel occasionally (in a post-covid world) to customer meetings and industry events
- Working in SaaS as well as digital signage
- Selling into different verticals/industries
- Experience working in the Digital Signage industry is a plus
- Knowledge of the European Enterprise Market is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Suite, SFDC, Outreach, and Chorus.ai is a plus
We only employ bright, engaged, ambitious grown-ups with a talent for what they do. The upshot of this? We trust our team’s integrity at all times, which means no “clocking in and clocking out”. We encourage home-working and don’t limit ourselves to our employees who are living within a commutable distance from one of our hubs.
We pride ourselves on this value, whether it’s sharing our numbers (warts and all) with our employees or giving open and transparent feedback, we aren't in the market for hidden agendas and elephants in rooms
We want to disrupt the world of digital signage and how physical spaces connect with technology and communicate. We don’t conform to what has already been done and we question the status quo - there can be a better way!
In taking on new challenges that might feel uncomfortable, in our thinking and in having open and honest conversations with each other and our customers.
And all of these should be done with utmost INTEGRITY. We are honest, consistent and fair in everything we do.
So let’s have a chat!
If it’s not the job you’re looking for, at least it will be an enriching experience, we promise.
Check our founders' podcast for a sneak peek into our culture.
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-friendly working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Working from Home fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development fund
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Annual Flu Vaccine