Elvie are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We develop extraordinary and smart technologies designed to improve the lives of women. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred is backed up by more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious Red Dot Award and an IDA Design Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of the Times 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. It is small, compact, and securely worn in-bra. Elvie Catch, "Stops your leaks, not your day" is a set of two breast milk collection cups with slip-proof silicone skirts designed for total comfort and confidence. Discreet and fuss-free.
Elvie has received more than 30 awards, including being named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 6th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom in 2019. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential person shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags. In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B, the largest ever fundraise in Femtech.
How do we like to work?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you'll be doing in this role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, independent and commercially savvy Senior Digital Marketing Exec to support the growth within our UK & European business unit focusing on our direct to consumer e-commerce business and our digital marketing plans across paid social, PPC, SEO, CRO.
Reporting to and working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager you will deploy digital campaigns across all UK & EU business units that will drive brand awareness and sales.
You will be responsible for the timely deployment of campaigns working closely with 3rd party platforms such as Google & FB as well as our digital marketing agency.
You will be responsible for optimising them, reporting on performance and highlight areas of opportunity for improvement.
You’ll be motivated by hitting sales targets, be comfortable undertaking complex analytic and have a demonstrable passion for e-commerce and digital marketing.
It's important that you have a great work ethic, a down to earth manner and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Elvie is a fast paced startup with big ambitions and we constantly strive to be passionate, smart, creative and disruptive. You will need to be confident working at a fast pace, across a wide array of projects, love a challenge and be comfortable utilizing the support of the team.
- Execute campaigns to drive cost effective customer acquisition across all digital marketing channels: Paid Social, PPC, Display, Affiliates and more.
- Support in developing international Paid Social strategies, differentiating by target audience, in order to improve conversion rate and lower CPA
- Plan, test, optimise and scale growth - help brief creative to leverage Elvie’s premium, smart technology for women across the Elvie products
- Develop new and innovative ways of driving traffic on the website, increasing the conversion rate
- Performance, profitability tracking and analysis providing reports with actionable insights
- Have a strong understanding of SEO and CRO and how they affect the marketing mix
- Constantly keeping up to date with industry news and innovate within channels where possible to open out new opportunities for acquisition and retention
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- A demonstrable passion for e-commerce and digital marketing
- Experience of deploying marketing campaigns through FB & IG
- An understanding of how to best optimise websites for SEO & CRO
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns including in non-native languages
- Native German, French or Spanish will be an advantage
- An excellent understanding and working experience with paid channels management, A/B testing and reporting tools - Google Analytics, Facebook Manager, Google Ads, Supermetrics, Data Studio
- Great communication skills and confidence in managing international stakeholder networks
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong excel, word and powerpoint skills
- A proven ability to conduct business analysis and manage budget
- Willing to jump in and get things done, problem solving as you go
- A positive, enthusiastic, "hands on" attitude with a strong desire to succeed
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.