Browns Fashion are looking for a Marketing Production Coordinator to join our eCommerce team.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As a Marketing Production Coordinator, you will oversee the creation, delivery and optimisation of all onsite content pages (homepages, hubs and landing pages) across web and app. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Designer, you will manage the daily management of content and smooth execution of site refreshes in line with content plans.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will build, schedule, publish content pages in the CMS following our content plans.
- You will manage the site refresh process, coordinating the testing of content with multiple teams and ensuring all feedback is actioned and content is published on time with no issues.
- You will take ownership of the weekly homepage and navigation refreshes, and support testing new features.
- You will manage updates and reactive changes on site and app.
- You will work with the relevant tech platform teams on systems development and requirements.
- You will work with the Design, SEO, Editorial and Product Teams to ensure the delivery of campaigns, retail moments and promotion launches.
- You will analyse and troubleshoot issues, promptly escalating where necessary to resolve them.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience with CMS tools and managing digital content in a fashion or ecommerce environment.
- You have experience coordinating tasks, working to tight deadlines, and communicating with multiple teams simultaneously.
- You have outstanding project management skills.
- You have an analytical, flexible, and reactive approach to problem solving.
- You are commercially aware, customer focused with the ability to use initiative and intuition.
- You have a global mindset and a continuous improvement attitude.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.