Unmind are looking for a Senior Talent Partner - Tech & Product to join their team.
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 12 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 120 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Senior Talent Partner.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Talent partner - Tech & Product
In 2020 Unmind grew from a small 30 person team to a fast-growing, 100 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need lots more people to help us achieve them.
That is why we are now looking for a Senior Talent Partner to join our growing people team based in London. You will help us to attract, engage, and develop exceptional individuals (whilst retaining our core culture and values) that will be absolutely paramount to Unmind’s continued success.
As a Senior Talent Partner at Unmind, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end hiring across our Product Development team - which includes Engineering, Product, Design, and Data.
You will be a pivotal part of Unmind’s continued growth plans – partnering with our hiring community and helping us continually grow, learn, and evolve as a People and Talent team, and as an organisation, as we deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build: Partner with leaders across Product Development to define a Talent strategy that will enable them to scale effectively and achieve their Product roadmap milestones. This would include your hiring plan, employer branding initiatives, market mapping and tailored recruitment processes.
- Attract: Collaborate with managers to build a diverse funnel of top talent using traditional search tools such as LinkedIn and Hired.com as well as leveraging your expert knowledge of sourcing to uncover great talent in the places where they are harder to find.
- Operationalise: Methodically fine-tune and continually improve our Talent initiatives and processes whilst replacing any that buckle or strain as we grow.
- Own: Lead on the end-to-end candidate experience in a way that authentically aligns with our mission, vision, purpose, and values – whereby even unsuccessful applicants still think positively about Unmind.
- Nurture: Mentor and inspire other Talent team members to collaborate on and execute the Talent strategy.
- Evaluate: Define and track your Talent KPIs utilising metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance hiring predictability and transparency.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the time you will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role:
- Extensive experience of working as an in-house Senior Talent Partner, building product focussed technology teams ideally within a start-up or scale-up setting.
- A deep understanding of technology. You will need to understand how cross-functional technology teams work together to deliver products enabling you to have meaningful and insightful conversations with candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience in designing and executing talent strategies, leading the full candidate journey from attraction to offer management and the continual development of talent pipelines.
- Data-informed and have a proven experience building dashboards and using insights to continually inform decision-making, ensure a diverse pipeline of candidates, and improve hiring practices.
- Passionate about creating an engaging and inclusive hiring experience for both candidates and the internal hiring community.
- Apply a growth mindset to everything you do, with an openness to continuous improvement.
- Have a natural curiosity, are able to think outside of the box, and have a genuine interest or passion for technology or the start-up world
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friends and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace