Goodlord are looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team.
About the role
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Sales Consultant to help us achieve this.
It’s an exciting time for the Goodlord Sales team, we are introducing more letting agencies than ever to the power of Goodlord, this is a great opportunity to join a company where our product is constantly evolving, meaning no two days will be the same.
You’ll be running the sales process with the support of Goodlords revenue, product and success teams, this will be through a mix of 360 sales where you will be generating your own leads, demo’ing and closing, Incoming enquiries and Qualified leads passed from our team of BDE’s
Goodlord’s success will be yours to own as you contribute to making the company a household name.
In return you’ll find a group of friendly people who take their work seriously, but not themselves, and who are incredibly passionate about our brand.
We also have team socials, fun parties, love cake (all of the time) each other (most of the time) and don't have to wear uncomfortable suits to work!
Realistic OTE - £60K - 75K (Base plus bonus)
In a nutshell you’ll be responsible for:
- Making the most of every opportunity to close.
- Building and nurturing an industry network
- Identifying solutions which will enable customers to overcome industry challenges that are preventing them from achieving business objectives
- Directly contributing to the accelerating growth of the company
- Contributing towards marketing strategies, attending key events, gaining a reputation as a thought leader within the property industry, ensuring our product roadmap is aligned with customer goals/challenges
*Please note that this role will require you to be based on site in our London HQ (E1) at least 2 days a week - up to you if you want office or remote based the rest of the week!*
You should apply for this role if: -
- You're known and respected for constantly hitting / exceeding targets
- You're an expert in solution selling
- You know the sweet spot between being commercially minded and customer focused
- You have a reassuring and charming phone manner: you can build rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively with, or without, being face-to-face
- You're incredibly persistent and have the ability to engage with senior level decision makers
- You inspire others and motivate your teammates to raise their game
- You're a great storyteller with the ability to convince others of the value of implementing Goodlord (which will be easy when you see how awesome it is!)
- You're tech savvy and quick at picking up new systems
- You're an excellent communicator, over the phone, in person and on paper
- You're resilient, flexible and will roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You're a self starter who is always looking develop and improve
- You set the pace: you have a mindset of good is not good enough and there's always opportunity to improve
- You're always looking to push yourself and go above an beyond to exceed your on target earnings
- What we're doing here at Goodlord excites you!
It would really set you apart if you have:-
- You already have some knowledge of the residential property industry
- Experience of selling a SaaS or selling solutions into the property industry
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 1000 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 200 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And in the past year we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 20th Great Place to Work in the UK medium-sized businesses
- 11th in the UK for great medium-sized workplaces for tech
- 12th in the UK for great medium-sized workplaces for women
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to Goodlordian’s wellbeing
Why you'll love being a Goodlordian
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment.
In fact one of our one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us, if there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come join us!
Unfortunately, Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Strictly NO Agencies
We reserve the right to close this role if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **