We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Openpayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. We work hard, offering rapid skills development and the opportunity to learn everything about the flourishing payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
This is a newly created role with full responsibility for taking ownership of Banking and Compliance communication and administration. It’s a great opportunity for a super organised individual either starting out in their career or with a few years’ experience to learn about Banking and Compliance in Fintech.
How will you add to the OpenPayd journey?
- Act as a primary liaison and first point of contact to our CEO
- Diary management: prioritising and scheduling internal and external meetings/conference calls across time zones
- Dealing with confidential correspondence and information
- Anticipate needs of our CEO, provide critical thinking to problems with a high level of professionalism
- Supporting with compiling and preparing reports and presentations – highly analytical
- Proof-reading when required and minute taking during meetings
- Preparing formal communications for both internal and external stakeholders when required
- Organising travel when required - flights, accommodation, visas, transportation, transfers, currency, restaurants, meetings and calls, together with compiling the required materials for business trips in advance
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Autonomous work style
- Previous experience in a legal/banking/regulatory environment
- Strong emotional intelligence and highly analytical
- Punctual, professional and trustworthy acting with a high level of discretion at all times
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)