FitXR are looking for a Talent Acquistion Leader to join their team.
Come help us shape the future of fitness!
We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve this vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
As the leader of Talent Acquisition, you will oversee our hiring strategies, employer branding and cultural assessment needs. Our mission to make fitness fun should run through how we hire and assess. Who said work can't be fun too!
- Reporting to our VP of People and Operations, you will be accountable for leading TA globally (US, Spain, UK) as we scale with high talent density in mind. Building a team of experts that span engineering, music, fitness, product and production.
- You will own the full lifecycle of our hiring practices, continually improving, automating and enhancing the candidate journey.
- You will own the candidate experience lifecycle
- Maintaining an appropriate hiring strategy, onboarding process, and engagement workflow.
- Develop inclusive hiring practices, whilst also developing the tools and practices we use to assess talent.
- Act as a culture champion across FitXR, hiring for culture-add by fully understanding our values, culture, and the value of a diverse workforce.
What you’ll experience
FitXR has grown from 20 people to 75 people in the past 12 months. We’re looking to continue our hiring growth in 2021. You can expect to develop a meaningful and creative strategy to talent attraction in a fast-paced and excited fitness startup.
- We’re a passionate and creative bunch, it would be great if we could shout more about our culture and what we’re building (we think it’s pretty unique), you’ll have a great opportunity to partner with our Social Media Manager to make this happen.
- You will have the opportunity to work autonomously across various hiring projects from our gaming engine Unity, to Artists for our European creative hub.
- You’ll champion all things candidate experience, ensuring best practice is kept and improving it where possible
A talent hunter at heart, you’ll take pride in knowing your domain of technology, embracing and understanding the market, including;
- Tech Recruitment Tools
- Slack Communities
- Networking Events
- Boolean Searches, Inmail templates and all of the tech jargon
- Champion a diverse hiring practice, iterate and review our ways of working and metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A natural searcher, always thinking of ways to find that target candidate for niche roles
- Experienced in hiring technical roles
- Experience hiring in a high-growth environment would be of great benefit
What you’ll be measured on
- Increasing our ratio of successful hires
- Hiring against growth forecasts
- Growth of quality talent pools
- Developing meaningful tactics on proactively sourcing talent globally
- Creating a buzz around our employer brand and culture
Our principles of play (values)
Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things. Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best. Open-Mindedness - We continually question the status quoCommunication - Effective communication is crucial to our successRespect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our ownbeliefs and actions affect the wider team.
🧘♂️ Flexible hours (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
💴 open to discuss
📈 Stock options
💻 brand new equipment and VR headset
⛑ Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy
🚴 Lots of health perks and discounts
📚 Learning budget - £800 per annum
🧘♂️ Wellness budget - £600 per annum
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do