We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the early People team at Infogrid. You will be directly contributing to the company’s success as one of our first People Partner hires. The People team is currently an Interim VP of People, People Ops Generalist and a fast-growing Talent team (5 at time of writing).
People are at the centre of our success! We've grown from 20 to 75 employees since October and looking to reach ~130 by the end of the year.
You will be working very closely with the Leadership Team, People & Talent teams, and the wider business to help us make the upcoming growth a success.
What you get to do everyday
- Own the strategy, plan and implement technology systems and people operations roadmap that integrates all vendors, technologies and systems to maximise process efficiency across employee experience.
- Lead and continuously provide out of this world operational support for end-to-end employee life-cycle experiences through optimisation, LEAN practices and automation.
- Partner with People Team functions, IT, and Finance to ensure technology, process and systems requirements are met and develop improvement strategies for areas of need.
- Find, grow and lead a high performing People Operations team.
- Own the relationship with vendors to improve operations and service quality, efficiency and experience.
- Be a steward of People Experience by freeing up more time for human contact.