11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
As a part of the media team, you'll get a glimpse of what it means to work in a varied, fast-paced, and fun environment. Event management requires teamwork – it involves cooperation with the rest of the media team, external suppliers, guest speakers, and stakeholders. Creativity is a significant aspect of this role; you’ll get the opportunity to express your talent and vision in a collaborative space. Mentorship is also a critical value for our team. With that in mind, we seek to nurture our employees so they can achieve their full potential.
Scope & Impact
- Our events are designed to bring together the Fiserv and Fintech communities and showcase the unique content by industry professionals.
- As part of the Event team, you’ll be working closely with the rest of the Media and Marketing department; you’ll be taking a proactive and communicative role to ensure the creation and development of our events are on brand and meet our Media content values: Authoritative, Provocative and Human.
- Our events already have a fantastic reputation, and we are looking to take things to the next level in terms of quantity and quality. So creative input and being ahead of the curve is a must!
- Tight deadlines and the ups and downs of event production cycles don’t scare you, and you’re always up for supporting the rest of the team’s initiatives.
What would you be doing?...
- Supporting the wider team with the concept, production, and execution of our owned and external events, which will be both in-person and virtual
- Coordinate logistics for events across the group - everything and anything that needs to be done
- Strengthen relationships with vendors, venues, and key stakeholders
- Work in a small and dynamic media team with a bustling calendar
What you'll need?
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- Capable of working with internal teams and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Around 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Team player
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)