We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
You’ll play a key role in helping shape the organisation's culture by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract amazing people - in line with our core values.
Your day-to-day will be:
- Be responsible for sourcing passive candidates via various channels (Xray, LinkedIn sourcing, Social Media sourcing, Databases etc)
- Managing the job adverts and reviewing and pre-screening direct applications
- Managing a diverse set of roles - end to end recruitment
- Contribute to the overall growth of talent at OpenPayd
- Provide our candidates with world class- candidate experience
- Build talent pools for the future roles
- Collaborate with wider talent team on contracts, employment verification etc.
- You will be part of a wider People team and support the growth of all Openpayd offices across Europe and beyond
- Track recruitment activity and deliver results against specified recruitment key performance metrics
- Execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in technology/ FinTech role with in-house experience – min. 4 years of experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results and being able to collaborate as part of a team
- You are able to source passive candidates via multiple channels
- You simply love recruitment and enjoy all the stages - from passive sourcing up to the offer stages whilst ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the process
- Natural communicator- your able to build positive rapport with candidates and maintain talent pool of the future
- Positive minded individual who simply enjoys talent acquisition and is able to see-through what's invisible on the CV
- You enjoy all aspects employer branding on social media and are keen to contribute to these area
- You have recruited in countries such as UK, Turkey, Belgium, Malta, Bulgaria and beyond EU
- You are able to support wider People Team initiatives: Employer Branding, People Culture initiatives, Social Activities
- Proactive and can-do attitude, willing to go above and beyond what’s expected
- Fluent English language skills- able to recruit globally
- Additional languages such as: French, Turkish, Bulgarian would be a plus