We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. We work hard, offering rapid skills development and the opportunity to learn everything about the flourishing payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
This is a 25 hours role per week to be based in the office - 5 hours a day 09-14:00. The hours may need to increase in the future.
How will you value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and acting as gatekeeper
- Booking and collecting guests from the main reception, offering drinks and refreshments as necessary
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the company
- Greeting staff or third parties of the firm by phone, in person, or through electronic media, including email
- Providing office supplies (stationery & kitchen supplies) for staff and maintaining adequate stocks; task includes ordering new supplies, identifying new suppliers and obtaining the best price for the company
- Ensuring daily fruit and refreshments are available
- Managing company breakfast each Friday by 9am
- Arranging any office drinks or social events
- Assisting in organising all company events
- Organising and sending outgoing post
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Making sure the offices look neat and tidy at all times
- Engaging with building suppliers and staff regarding general maintenance of the offices
- Ensuring relevant equipment is ordered and ready for new starts, i.e. laptops and screens
- Managing the office facilities, including sorting out broken furniture and equipment, returning and replacing any damaged goods, and arranging any necessary equipment for the office
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working as an office manager/administrator
- Experience of working within busy environment
- You have a “can do” positive attitude with the ability to think creatively
- You are exceedingly well-organized, detail oriented, flexible, and self-sufficient
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- You are able to work effectively with a diverse blend of personalities
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Great communication skills and ability to communicate well across all levels