We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Develop a deep understanding of our target verticals and the different approaches needed to reach prospects
- Manage our growing MarTech stack to support current and new lead generation activity
- Provide regular reporting for senior management on marketing performance KPIs which includes detailed channel ROI
- Manage and own performance marketing initiatives with the support of internal teams and external agencies
- Create experiments across all channels to test the impact of different messaging, visuals, localisation and other levers that impact conversion
- Ensure alignment across all internal stakeholders to make sure we provide world-class experience throughout the sales process
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years experience working within a high performing growth or performance marketing role
- Track record of creating acquisition hypotheses and running data driven experiments at scale to test and learn
- Experience working cross-functionally and building relationships with stakeholders across a business
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with analytics (Tableau, Google Data Studio or equivalent) and marketing automation tools (e.g Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot or equivalent)
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience working with Adwords, Linkedin Advertising and Twitter Ads would be beneficial