Primer are looking for a Partnerships Manager (Remote/Europe) to join their team.
The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex for merchants to implement and maintain; similarly, e-commerce has never been more important for merchants globally.
Primer is bringing simplicity to this complex and dynamic landscape. We offer one payment infrastructure for merchants, freeing them to work with multiple providers through our one API. We will be a constant in a world where new payments methods and services are unveiled daily.
- We were set up in January 2020 by ex PayPal founders
- We've grown to a team of 50 people, all working 100% remotely - from the UK, Sweden, France, Romania, South Africa, Singapore, the USA and more!
- We secured our Series A funding round in November 2020, with backing from Accel, Seedcamp, Balderton and Speedinvest
- We love hiring driven people and enabling them to do the best job possible by giving them autonomy in their role and encouraging a culture of collaboration
What will you be doing?
- Identify and evaluate strategic partnership opportunities across several verticals, sectors, and geographies
- Establish strategic partnerships with a wide range of partners/service providers
- Oversee the engagement from business case to negotiation and implementation
- Collaborate internally with key internal stakeholders including product, business development and engineering, to create efficient processes, documentation, and sales enablement material
- Manage established partnerships to foster cross-company collaboration, joint GTM effort and increase the adoption of Primer
- Attending key industry events, and promoting and pitching Primer at these events
- Experience in payments, with a deep understanding of the ecosystem, in a sales/partnership/channels role
- Drive and ambition - we’re growing quickly and want you to too. You’ll be expected to dive in, contribute, and make an impact.
- You’ll be able to adapt to evolving circumstances, flourish in ambiguity, and work in an autonomous and independent fashion
- An analytical and logical approach to managing complex projects, as well as the ability to understand technical concepts
- Confidence and fluidity in engaging C-level stakeholders, and the ability to influence and negotiate
- An appreciation for what Primer will achieve in this ever-changing payments landscape
- Share options offered as part of package
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Learning Budget: Books + other learning resources on us
- Flexible working