Primer are looking for a Product Designer to join their team.
Primer set up last year to make the complexities of payments simple. As part of this, we're creating a next generation checkout experience - and we're looking to build the best experience we possibly can!
We're a design-obsessed company where even the offer letters are written up in Figma... you'd be working closely across a cross-functional team of engineers, product and more, to shape and hone the checkout.
As well as shaping the checkout itself, you'd be joining an early stage start-up where you can influence other designs, the product, and the culture.
- Craft best-in-class visuals and experiences, working with Figma and more
- Work with complex flows, to build something truly consumer-focused
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative usability testing
- Examine data points and behavioural patterns, and make product improvements wherever possible
- Collaborate with peers across product and engineering
- Ideally experience in UX design as well as UI
- Experience working with small design teams managing workflows, features, and all accompanying tasks
- Experience with Figma, Notion and other tools
- Excellent communication skills - you'll be collaborating with different teams, internally and externally
- Genuine interest in what we're doing at Primer - we want to build something great, and build a great company as we do it
- Drive and motivation; we're growing fast and we want you to grow with us!
- Someone who gets things done and makes an impact
- Share options offered as part of package
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Learning Budget: Books + other learning resources on us
- Flexible working