Elvie are looking for a Customer Care Advisor - contract to join their team.
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We develop extraordinary and smart technologies designed to improve the lives of women. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred is backed up by more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious Red Dot Award and an IDA Design Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of the Times 100 best inventions in 2019 and ‘wearable design of the year’ at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. It is small, compact, and securely worn in-bra. Elvie Catch, "Stops your leaks, not your day" is a set of two breast milk collection cups with slip-proof silicone skirts designed for total comfort and confidence. Discreet and fuss-free.
Elvie has received more than 30 awards, including being named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and ranked as the 6th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom in 2019. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential person shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags. In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B, the largest ever fundraise in Femtech.
How do we like to work?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
What you'll be doing in this role
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you will design and deliver a multisite people centric operation to support and exceed group targets. In this role you will be supporting organisational growth and ensuring premium delivery of our product portfolio to our global customer base. You will be value focused and results driven, and shape operational infrastructure within the business as we continue to scale.
You are a strong collaborator with excellent communication, analytical and influencing skills who enjoy working in a fast paced environment where not one day is the same. You are an experienced supply chain professional with a natural acclimation to cross functional working and stakeholder engagement. You will be an expert on the field of global fulfilment, preferably managing multisite third party logistics providers.
Please note: This is a 40 hours per week contract position for 2 months starting ASAP.
You will be responsible for supporting customers based in the US via email, as part of a user trial which will last 5 weeks:
- During your first week at Elvie, we will introduce you to our products range and make sure you are fully trained to be able to support our customers, covering the “how to” questions, maintenance tips and technical troubleshooting. We will also train you on our CRM and ordering system, which you will use to receive and respond to queries.
- During the user trial (5 weeks), you will be responsible for all email incoming queries from our users
- You will respond to all queries in a timely manner, ensuring quick and efficient resolution of any issue or question raised by our customers
- Using our CRM system, you will qualify and categorise the incoming queries (type of issue, type of resolution, etc)
- You will work closely with the extended Customer Care team and the Product team to raise any new/unusual issue and find an appropriate resolution for the customer
- You will highlight any technical issue or question for which additional support content is required
- Once the user trial is finished, you will continue working with the Customer Care and Product teams to discuss what went well and what needs to be improved for the actual product launch
- You will also work with the Customer Care and Creative teams to get additional support content created in time for the product launch
Reporting to our Escalations Manager, you will work closely with our Product and Research teams, and all the members of the Customer Care team.
- Experience in supporting customers via email
- Interest in women’s health
- Interest in technology
- Excellent level of English language
- Strong analytical skills
Note: you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility – whether it’s working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 745 5201.