Reporting into our Head of Linguistic Services, you will manage the full project management cycle across 14 languages for www.farfetch.com.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Location: Remotely and/or Old Street, London. Hours of work: Part-time (3 days/week) 9.00AM – 6:00PM Reporting into our Head of Linguistic Services, you will manage the full project management cycle across 14 languages for www.farfetch.com. As a Project Coordinator – Linguistic Services, you will focus on the localisation cycle of Editorial content, Flat content, Newsletters, Google Ads, and general content solutions across the business. You will also work closely with our Linguistic Services Coordination team on campaigns and the overall linguistic services planning.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be responsible for setting up, briefing, allocating and delivering complex projects through our different translation and production tools, through our internal and external translation teams
- You will be responsible for collecting all the necessary information to ensure the successful completion of all translation requests and liaise with other teams in the organisation to ensure smooth production of translation materials
- You will support the language Content Leads in their planning and communication with stakeholders and will suggest improvement for our initiatives, whether that is for internal or external tools and processes
- You will provide support and direction on the quality management of all projects
- You will manage all administrational tasks such as supporting the internal translation teams in building glossaries, as well as maintaining and managing translation memories
- You will be a language ambassador across the business, promoting good linguistic practices and developing positive stakeholder relationships
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a linguist at heart
- You are a translation specialist with proven project management experience
- You have proven & up to date knowledge of translation memory, machine translation & translation management workflows/software
- You have excellent organisational skills, you are intuitive and highly solution-oriented.
- You have exceptional people & stakeholder management skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.